While the weather is still warm and summer-like, today’s makeup look featured yet another LORAC palette that I came across, that I fell in love with the minute I opened the package. LORAC’s Unzipped Palette features a lot of neutral and warm colors, ranging from soft pinky-nude colors to natural bronzey browns. Overall, it is a must-have palette for anyone who is like me and loves her neutrals for every day. There isn’t anything I don’t love about this palette!
Read on below to see how I achieved this makeup look!
- Motives Cosmetics Perfecting Face Primer
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer (Oil Free) in “Nude”
- Motives Mavens “Fire” Sculpt Series
- MAC Cosmetics Studio Finish Concealer in NC30
- MAC Cosmetics Extra Dimension Blush in “Seduced at Sea” (Aquatic Collection)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- Motives Cosmetics Brow Kit
- Motives Cosmetics 10 Years Younger Setting Spray
EYES: LORAC’s Unzipped Palette
- Apply Eye Base/Primer – LORAC Behind The Scenes Eye Primer
- Apply the color “Unattainable” all over the lid
- Apply and blend the color “Unspoken” in the outer crease
- Apply the color “Untamed” in the inner crease in a sideways V – after, take a blending brush and blend out the color, working it into the outer crease color for the smokey effect
- Apply the color “Undercover” underneath the brow as the highlight color
- Lid Eyeliner: Motives Cosmetics Luxe Precision Eye Liner | Under-eye Eyeliner: Motives Cosmetics Khol Eye Liner in “Onyx”
- Mascara: Maybelline Volum Express The Falsies
LIPS: This lip look was inspired by the popular Kylie Jenner matte and nude-lip look!
- Lipliner: MAC Cosmetics in “Whirl”
- Lipstick: MAC Cosmetics in “Velvet Teddy” on outer lips & Buxom Lip Foundation in “Undressed” on inner lip